AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Awards and recognition to Muskaan
- National Award by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in 2006 for its outstanding performance in the field of Welfare of Persons with Disabilities.
- National & State Award by Godfrey Phillips in 2006 in recognition of an Exceptional Act of Social Courage.
- Best Annual Report award given by CSO partners’ annual award for outstanding annual report in 2008.
- Best Parents Association working in the field of developmental disabilities given by the National Trust, a statutory national body of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India in 2011.
- Best Local Level Committee award given by the National Trust in 2011.
- The Helen Keller award for creating employment opportunities for intellectually challenged people, given by NCPEDP & SHELL in 2011.